Sign up for the desertSMART Challenge and compete for lower bills, less waste, more local food and a healthier lifestyle.
The desertSMART Challenge will commence March 17th 2014 and end on June 1st. Participants will learn how to save money on their food, water, and energy bills. They’ll also have the chance to meet people, attend workshops, and win some great prizes.
Cost: $15 Individuals, $20 couples/families/households, $5 discount for ALEC members. Payment details explained in the sign-up forms below and in the online form.
Workshops around each of the 5 themes will be held in the relevant fortnights:
- March 17th-30th Water fortnight
- March 31st – April 13th Food fortnight
- April 14th – April 20th Easter Break
- April 21st – May 4th Transport fortnight
- May 5th – May 18th Waste fortnight
- May 18th – June 1st Energy Fortnight
Live desertSMART Challenge yourself
Registration open now! There are a number of ways to sign up. You can sign up:
- Send in a form here: desertSMART Challenge Information
- Drop into the ALEC office, cnr Warburton St and Lindsay Ave, Eastside.
Please take 3 mins to complete our quick survey.
More information is in the desertSMART Challenge Information.